About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Monday, September 26, 2011

New mix and stuff

It has been about a month since my success with the Starcraft Dubstep "ITS A RETARD MAGNET" Mix, and.... some has changed.

Still having quite a hard time wrapping my brain around producing and using the programs to properly produce the sound I am looking for. So if any of you have some hidden away tips, tricks, or video on making dubstep using Ableton Live, feel free to post in the comments.

OMW Productions website has been completely revamped (omwproductions.com) with a new look thanks to our good friend Gawain. You should check it out, even if just too admire his hard work.

Also I managed to eat up all my bandwidth (125GB) in only 20 days... So I can't stream, I can't even watch youtube videos. I feel like I'm in a relationship with the videos I current already have open in my browser. I mean they are already loaded, so it doesn't take more bandwidth to watch, so I just keep watching the same videos, over, and over. I'm never getting married.

Talking about married. I am officially being single for a long time coming. Relationships just get in the way of progress and financial success.

BTW I have a new mix out for those of you who want to take a listen,



MUCH LOVE

DJ WILMA OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment