About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In the Studio - Part 1

Hey guys, I have been spending a lot of my time in the "studio" and come up with 2 really really random tracks while learning to use the hardware/software.

The first track is my dealings with samples. As I have been learning my around Ableton Live, I have been practicing with taking samples, modding them, changing dynamics, ect. So this first track that will be up for downlaod is the product that my fooling around.

The second tarck is not even dance music, its a very sad tune on a piano sample. The thing behind this track is I was done practicing for the day, when I sumbled upon a Grand Piano sample, and since I had grown up with keyboards and such I learned the basics in playing piano, but never really had a real piano, so playing this on my midi-controller, actually made my eyes water because I look how technology brought me my own grand piand.

(Right Click and select Save Linked Content As...)

Drum N Bass Song

Sad Piano Tune

Much Luv, DJ Wilma out.

No comments:

Post a Comment