About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

End of October!

So got a bunch to talk about. So sit down, have a drink, all that wonderful shit!

First off I want to thank all my loyal fans who were with me from the beginning, who told me I wasn't a terrible DJ back when I was a terrible DJ. All of you who were like I don't like dubstep, but you make me a believer! All of you who helped me get my Starcraft Dubstep Mix to almost 10k views. Thanks to you guys Youtube opt'd me in their new monetize program where I pick the videos I want to monetize. So now I can get some revenue from my hard work, and maybe be able to afford new gear so I can perform live at a BarCraft. So I will try and post more videos more often for your viewing pleasure!

Another THING! Our stream is currently in the application process of becoming partner as we should be able to fall under the new requirements. So you can always help by just tuning in anytime @ twitch.tv/zingking if you follow us it would also help a lot. Anyways due to the fact we are trying to get partner, the members of OMW Productions and I have come to the conclusion that we need to make the stream a more professional, high quality, diverse channel for your viewing pleasure. So we will be implementing a weekly schedule of shows and such, and the schedule will be posted on omwproductions.com and even though most of the final decisions on shows have not been finalized, there is a guarentee that DJ Wilma's Game On will be a definite addition to the new schedule.

Producing is still in the shitter for me, but I am working hard to get a song done.

Much love, DJ Wilma out

No comments:

Post a Comment