About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Finally

Got my hands on massive and its really everything I could ever want with a manual bigger than my ego....

So I was playing around and managed to make a Skrillex kinda baseline, sounds pretty sick, but I still don't know my flavour for dubstep, so how can I put together a song?

No comments:

Post a Comment