About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DJ Wilma's Mind (18/06/2013)

I just want to talk quickly about life. I mean I can't believe Sjow beat him. Seriously though, I see so many people jumping into post secondary school with no real outlook for the future of their life. Having friends going into Art History, because it's interesting, just to finish and have no jobs out there, or going into a program they know they can get a job in, but hate it and therefore never finish.

Personally, I went into business, believing that I could find something within it that I enjoy and can relate to my passion for music. The problem is, I found I enjoy a few of the possible career, but finding a job relevant to them is almost impossible. I have never thought of how hard the job hunting process would be with trying to find an entry level position. It actually blew my mind. Even just trying to find a job, I'd actually be a brand whore though I hate it, but you need to start somewhere.

Out of all that I learned from school, I realised the best way to make it in the industry, is to do it on your own shoulders. I need to get cracking on marketing, on OMW Productions, and life itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment