About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 1 - Living with siblings again

So for those of you who don't know, I come from a big family, three sisters and a brother. I am the youngest at twenty one. Recently two of my siblings moved back home, my brother a year my senior and my sister in her late twenties. Moving back for totally different reasons but coming back home was the right decision for both. Only thing is after living at home without either one around since the start of my University career, I have become accustomed to the solitude that being the only child at home brings. Now that they are both back it is slowly killing me.

My brother, arguably my best friend as well has finished his schooling and is now starting up his company. Since their operations are not dependent on the position of the sun, I find he is up most nights, all night. Which usually wouldn't be any issue if it wasn't for him keeping me up at night. Going to bed at 6am just to awake two hours later for class is very trying. Luckily after having a talk with him, he is currently working on the issue.

Now for my sister. I love her, but she is insistent on socializing, something I have very little time for trying to get my company up and running and going to school full time. Simple things like going out for dinner seem like a waste of time and funds to me. I could go out and eat at some restaurant, pay for the food, and spend my time there 'socializing' or I could grab something to munch on while I right note or do readings for class. Shopping is another issue I find with her. She is a female, no sexism intended, but she loves to shop, and I find the very idea of mall shopping to be a waste of time, go into one store look around, try stuff of, leave without buying anything. If the shopping process was my like going to a dentist, where you go with set goals and get in and out as efficiently as possible, I could go shopping, but that seems to never be the case (unless my brother and I go, we are pretty efficient shoppers).

That's all that has been on my mind as of late, since I haven't had the time to work on my music much, as my goal this semester is to get a 4.0 as I almost got kicked out first semester. Yes, I fucked up last semester, spend all my time on socializing, video games, and getting my company up and going. Anyways, since I spend all my time at a computer writing notes, reading, or doing assignments, I do truly believe I can make this daily (assuming something of interest occurs during my day)

No comments:

Post a Comment