About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day Break

So Yesterday was by break day for the month I guess, and I spent it playing Starcraft all day. It was quite fun, even though the moment I got online, people were wondering if I was streaming, and I can't stream due to lower bandwidth allocations in my household... but anyways! So me and my friends were playing some 4v4 laddering when a name popped up as one of our opponenets, "vilehawk". Since we were all on skype together, we speculated if it was the real vilehawk. Team Vile is one of the few proffessional Starcraft II teams in North America, and a player named hawk was on it.

As we play 4v4 for the hell of it and don't care too much, I wanted to try and kill this players team, as I enjoy taking up leadership opportunities in competitve environments, so I basically took team captain that game. We pushed early to destroy their frontal defences, and ended up demolishing them. Thinking it was rather easy for us, as we are good but not top tier 4v4, I proceaded to check this "vilehawk" profile, and to my surprize, it was the REAL vilehawk. My buddies and I had beaten a pro starcraft player in a ladder game. Pat myself on the back, pretty happy with that. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment