About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Trip Through Delusions of Grandure

Being missing in action for three days as I claim to make this blog a daily endeavor I see could look bad, but allow me to fill you in on the past thirty six hours.

I had truly kicked myself into gear, limitless style, minus the life threatening drug ofcourse. I work off a minimulistic amount of sleep over the past few days. Going to classes, something I had never become accustomed to, and found myself participating. I had the urge to complete my work. I spent the two days going over as much of the content as I could. I caught up in all my classes in under three days, and plan to continue on this determination drive, with a predicted completion of all readings and notes in less than two months. The outlook looked unstoppable.

Now this is all amazing in terms of school, but to my dismay I have let my love for music, gaming, and all things fun, including women, take a backseat in my life. Not too happy about it either. So as I plan on getting ahead in all my classes, and will have the time to progress as I will, I am going to be setting up specific times weekly where all I do is sit in my "studio" and work on my own tracks, make mixes, set up events/parties, or even just working on setting up contracts for new talent. With this new mind set of mine, I actually do feel limitless.

Now back to what I have actually been upto. Well besides the whole catching up on all things school for the weekend, lets just say I figured I deserved to celebrate my new found motivation, I would end my old ways with a big bang. Going all out on one big party. Getting profusely drunk and partying with friends. Surprisingly as a DJ I actually don't enjoy the club scene too much, but who cared, I was drunk, and wanted to have fun. If I were to recommend anything, and I mean anything, it would be to lock your phone.

I am normally a very happy drunk. I have been punched in the face during a party once, everyone grabbed me so that I didn't beat the shit out of the guy, I had no reaction, the guy was being dumb, I had no reason to start a fight with him, if he wanted to punch me, I was going to be the bigger man and not fight back. Even when I am drunk, I am not violent, I don't do too many stupid things, I am a "responsible" drunk. That being said, give me enough alcohol, built up frustration with a female counterpart, and a cellphone, and you got yourself the most volitile, shit storm of a drunk texting situation you could conjure up. Saying stuff for the sole reasoning of pissing her off, even going as far to call her a gold digger, knowing every time I have done so, she flips out. I may have said a little too much in the conversation with her, but when you deal with someone so closed off from the realm of emotions, saying things that would normally make a person do a double take of you, was more like throwing darts at a blank dartboard with her. So we could say I burnt a bridge, but its not that big of a deal, because when I come along with a hoverboard, I am sure she'll want a ride (thats a metaphor for those who were wondering).

No comments:

Post a Comment