About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Beginning

Hey guys, DJ Wilma here. Trying the whole blogging thing. I'm going to use this as a more or less personal diary to let you all know what is happening in the life of DJ Wilma (founder of OMW Productions). I have always had one main ambition in life, to become a Millionaire. I figured with this money I could help those around me, and back when I was a kid, that meant my friends and family. Now it has expanded to everyone involved in my production company (OMW PRODUCTIONS), and even just giving stuff away to viewers of my show.

My life goal, to sum it up really easy, be considered a "Millionaire" by the time I'm 30. Currently I'm 21. Thats 9 years. Some people think thats insane, and I could never accomplish such a task, but those people I just call doubters.

Now some of you may think, what do I want from YOU GUYS. Some people ask for donations, or for you to buy their products. Since I don't really have anything to sell (minus the shirts you can find at our website, http://www.omwproductions.com) I really just want you guys to give me your time to entertain you, and if you enjoy, just let your friends know. I love you guys, check out the links for all my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment