About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DJ Wilma Road Trip - Part 2

Holy fuck Ottawa? Lanes for busses? Electronic street meters? WTF! I drove around for over an hour in downtown, before I found somewhere I could park my bike and leave it...

Its not as nice as Toronto, but at least I get to see Parliament. I hope I'll have time to upload a quick vlog before I head to Massachusetts. Got an hour to blow before I meet up with the Ottawa BarCraft Organizer, so I think this calls for site seeing, and possibly taking a nap somewhere... fuck I'm tired. I'm on coffee 5 since 4am... but whatever I will probably find a library and sleep :)

I'll post again before I leave for Massachusetts!

No comments:

Post a Comment