About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

MIDI Controller and than sum

So I finally got my MIDI Controller in, and she is working like a beauty! I am already in production of a DubStep Remix, and its sounding pretty cool for my first one. Most people from what I hear say that Ableton kinda has a steep learning curve but it is the better all around program, not quite sure if I agree entirely but I am finding its a really good program. I would say if you have to make a track really quickly for some unprompted to thing, use FruityLoops. I made so many tracks in that program, but it you are willing to put the time into the program and song, use Ableton Live.

Also I am performing in Toronto during BarCraft for MLG Raleigh. Really haven't done much setting up for it all, but I am hoping it all goes well as it is my first live performance outside of my house. I am thinking of going about nothing but HHC until nearing the finals where I spin out some crazy DubCraft. Still thinking it all through, and I have to get to Toronto by Friday, so I hope all goes well.

DJ Wilma OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment