About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Love, Lost, and Lucky Charms

So life is an interesting folk. Women are really not worth out time. I know I say that and most of you think I'm insane. I would talk about it more, but I'm just raging over a lady friend of mine, but for actually talk about the ladies, check out my close friends blog A Single Man's Diary, where he goes up and down about everything you want to know about WOMEN!

ANYWAYS GUYS! I am looking at buying a new rig for DJing. Its gunna cost me 150 per CDJ 400 Pioneers, AND a DJM-500 Pioneer for 300! Super excited, so I think I might just give away my Numark MixTrack. So I guess follow me on the blog, and like on OMW Productions FB Page, and if the deal goes through I'll hold a raffle kinda thing.

I'm finally going to try and go back to StarCraft II Playing :D Just really excited about that, since me and my female friend have parted ways, I have more time for it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment