About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Dental Surgery

So I just had my wisdom teeth removed, and holy fuck it was a bad experience. Normally you take drugs and you either wake up just as its over or even sometimes your so drugged up you just dont remember a thing and wake up the next morning. Well lucky for my drugs dont like me, because I woke up with the guys pliers in my mouth, pulling on the tooth. I was awake for 3 of the 4 wisdom teeth coming out. Worst thing ever. Now I'm in constant pain, and on pain meds, and it really fucking sucks. They said I wont remember anything, i fucking remember it clearly... fuck my life, if you dont need your wisdom teeth removed dont do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment