About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DJ Wilma Road Trip - Part 1

Started this little expedition at 4 am, making this entry 3.5 hours later. I am almost in Ottawa, but have learnt a valuable lesson about driving already. If you want to miss traffic, drive super early, but keep warm. Me being on my motorcycle, I have been freezing my ass off. Maybe I should wear a scarf when on my motorcycle? Hahahaha

Also head phones that are loud enough in the city will most likely not be loud enough on the highway... I have spent this entire time mainly listening to the wind blowing past me. If I really focused I could possible figure out what song I had playing at the time, but otherwise all my thoughts are to how cold I am, and how sore my ass is... I can't wait for Ottawa!

Vlogs will be up later today! (Hopefully....)

No comments:

Post a Comment