About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fail amoung Fails

So I'm currently in Toronto, chilling at my brothers place, watching MLG. I set up all my gear at my brother's place to make sure everything was good, and set up a playlist to perform through out the night. Everything was set up and good to go, I figured I would just run through the extended version of my "ITS A RETARD MAGNET MIX" and my external sound card decided to go bonkers. Every 30 seconds I was getting mass latency spikes, that were so bad they would actually lag out the song for a noticeable amount of time!

I let the guy running BarCraft Toronto my issues, and that I would work on it to fix, but everything we have done shows that I can't fix it. Turns out my USB ports on my laptop are a lil wonky. I knew it was weird before but the latency kills any DJing, so I won't be able to perform this time around, but I will be there for the next BarCraft, guarenteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment