About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Kidnapped and Put To Video Games!

I received a call, around 6 PM EST on August 4th, being told I am needed in Toronto for a week of non stop working on my brothers video game that has to have a demo up and running by Tuesday. So now I am currently in Toronto. Tired. And working on getting him some models he can use for his game. They have a website "Last Shot Studios" but we have been too busy to put up anything, so bookmark it now, and it will be released February 2012, so you will get all kinds of info and previews leading up to that time.

Hopefully we will see some of my actual work in the final copy, but since it will be eating into my studies at that point, chances are slim. Lets all hope for the best guys. Anyways, I am getting stern looks from my big brother, and must get back to this slave labor I have to endure.

Luv u guiz, hope for the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment