About the Blog

Hey guys! Thanks for checking out my personal blog. This is really just a deposit for what's on my mind at the time. I remember watching a professional producer talking about how he improves his create mind, and one of his methods was to consistently write a diary to releave his mind of thoughts, so that's what this is all about. If I have something on my mind, whether its a story, real life drama, and just ideas I have I'll be writing them here!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Trapped in a Programmer House

The days turn to night, and the nights seem endless. Model after model, texture after texture, mapping and more damn mapping. Helping my brother with his video game is like being trapped in a cabin in the middle of no where, you feel alone, you lose track of time so easily, and you can't talk to those outside of the cabin. I am making models for this game with no actual training, even though they are only using these for the demo of which they have to show, its still crazy they expect so much from me without schooling, after all I'm in university for commerce.

This is actually like being in a ProGaming house. Where everyone on the outside is probably thinking, hey thats awesome that you get to spend all day working on video games, where being actually in this house, all I can think is I want a fucking break!!

Anyways after I get to move back home, I will do you all a nice mix to make you ears cry with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment